Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The End


It is bound to happen. The ‘end but not really’ of whatever is going on between us. I guess I was also at fault for still considering things with you, even if deep down I felt uncertain. But can you blame me if I wanted to risk loving you?

If we had ‘the talk’ months earlier, I would’ve fought for a sure place in your heart. But last night, I just agreed to whatever you want. I guess I already somehow gave up. I know what you are going through, and trust me, I do understand. It’s just that I also need clarification. I don’t want to be confused anymore. I want to move forward.

Thus, I am okay. Maybe a little sad, and I probably will miss you, but I will be okay. I was not hurt. I was not disappointed. I was actually relieved.

I just want you to be happy. Really. And I pray that you will risk loving again in God’s perfect timing. And whoever you will love again, I pray that she will be worth your wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment