Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hidden Chapter

They say that we all have a chapter in life we do not read aloud, a secret chapter, a chapter we do not want other people to know, or something like that.

Well, I can only speak for myself because I do have that chapter. A chapter I do not read aloud, not because I do not want other people to know, but because I am not ready yet.

It is not a bad chapter, I promise you. It’s just that this feels quite new to me.

The story is not perfect, of course. It is far from perfect. But it’s full of lessons. It is not a love story. But it is a story about finding and giving love. Flawed but hopeful. Realistic. Beautiful.

I do not know if this chapter will eventually end. I hope not. Because while everything in the future is uncertain, I am definitely certain that I do not want this hidden chapter of mine to end. I certainly want this hidden chapter to be read aloud, to be shared to the world.

Perhaps, someday I will be able to tell this chapter, his chapter. When I am ready, when he is ready…

No comments:

Post a Comment