Friday, May 20, 2016

Hulugan Falls and Aliw Falls, Laguna: Photo Diary

April 9, 2016: A very spontaneous and quite clueless escapade to Luisiana, Laguna. My workmates and I had an impromptu falls-hopping last month. Here are some of the pictures:

hulugan falls 1

We first went to Hulugan Falls located at San Salvador, Luisiana, Laguna.


hulugan falls 2

Before the stunning view of the falls, we trekked for about 30-45 minutes. That was my second time to trek and boy it was challenging. I had to be absent the next day at work because of muscle pain. I could barely walk. Haha!

hulugan falls 3

We stayed there for a while, took pictures and just enjoyed the cool water and the view.

aliw falls 1

Our next stop was Aliw Falls. After trekking back, we rode a tricycle to Aliw Falls.

aliw falls 2

It was almost sunset so there were no tourists around. The trek was not as challenging compared to Hulugan, but the view was just as beautiful. It also had a "serene" vibe. I could just sit there and contemplate for hours.

aliw falls 3

aliw falls 4

aliw falls 7

-o-

Such a beautiful place! There are more falls in Laguna and I hope to visit most of them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment