Sunday, February 21, 2016

Photo Diary: Tagaytay x Tali Beach

Hi folks!

Another late post! The day after our company Christmas party, my friends and I went to Tali Beach to have our own little Christmas party and year-ender. Here are some of the pictures:



It was a gloomy day, and was raining nonstop. We had our lunch at Leslie's somewhere in Tagaytay before heading to Tali. :) 







Where we stayed...

We weren't able to visit the beach on our first day because of the weather, so we just stayed in and enjoyed each other's company.


 In the morning, we watched this wonder, while having our breakfast. :)


We then visited the different beaches. I forgot their names folks. I'm sorry. All I can remember is the last beach we went to, the Main Beach. :)




It was very easy to forget the stresses of the city life by just looking at the sea.










Before heading home, we stopped by Starbucks. Just because. Haha!


-o-

Those were happy days- enjoying the beach and the company of friends. I hope there'll be more gala for us soon. :)



Photo sources: Pat, Dion, Aizel

No comments:

Post a Comment