Sunday, February 7, 2016

Photo Diary: Ilocos Tour Day 2

Long overdue post, I know folks. I'm sorry. -_-

Anyway, here are some of the photos my friends and I took during the 2nd day of our Ilocos tour! :)

Our first stop: Laoag Sand Dunes!


Of course, we rode a 4 x 4. It was such a fun experience!

And the view! Pictures will not give justice to the beauty of God's creation. It's really amazing. 

Next, we went to Balangui Windmills. :)

Then to the Cape Bojeador Light House. 



Quick picture-taking moment at the Patapat Viaduct


After that we went straight to this resort I don't know the name of (Haha!), and had a quick, yet fun swim. (Ok, not swim. We just ran around, and chased the waves like little kids. Haha!) 


We had dinner at Herencia. We ordered three kinds of pizza and had our stomachs full. :)

-o-

Again, we had trouble with the tour agency so we weren't able to visit/stop by the Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Pagupud Welcome Arch and Bantay Abot Cave. :( Hopefully, in the future, we'll have a proper tour. Haha!

-o-

But nevertheless, I had a fun day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment